• What is Kivy? Where does it run?
• Kivy programming in Python plus The Kivy Language
• Widgets, Properties, Events, Event Handlers
• Buildozer – Creating Android apps
• Android Emulators
• Kivy Launcher
• Garden – user contributed modules
• Communicating with the Kivy Team
• Documentation caveats
• Helpful Links
Bob Gailer is a programmer, application developer, and adult education teacher with experience in many languages, platforms, application development systems including Python since 1995.
Extemporaneous “lightning talks” of 5-10 minute duration are also welcome and don’t need to be pre-announced. Lightning talks are to “show and tell” something you’ve learned about Python recently, no matter how small. Plenty of free parking is available in the RENCI parking deck. The meeting will be followed by an after-meeting at a nearby tavern for food and beverage. Join for a fun and informative evening.